APPETIZERS ~ APERITIVOS
- mariquitas-green plantains $ 4.95
Green plantains thinly sliced and fried, topped with mojito sauce (Garlic sauce).
- Coctel de Camarones ~ Shrimp Cocktail $ 9.95
- Yuca Frita ~ Casava Root $ 6.50
Our Cuban potato, boiled, fried untilgolden crisp, served with garlic sauce.
- Tamal con Lechón $ 8.95
Ground corn wrapped in the husk served with succulent roast pork.
- Bandeja Las Vegas ~ Las Vegas Sample Platter $ 19.95
An assortment of different Cuban bites, including (2)
- Empanadas (3) CHICKEN OR BEEF $ 5.75
Cuban turnovers filled with either chicken or ground beef.
- Croquetas (3) ~ Breaded Ham Paste $ 4.50
Three croquettes fried to a golden brown.
- Chicharrón de Pollo ~ Chicken Chunks $ 9.95
Boneless chunks of chickens marinated in our garlic and tropical juice sauce, deep fried to a golden brownand served with ourdelicious garlic onions.
- Papa Rellena ~ Stuffed Potato $ 5.50
Mashed potatoes filled with ground beef. Breaded and golden fried to perfection.
SALADS ~ ENSALADAS
SANDWICHES ~ EMPAREDADOS
- PAN CON LECHON $ 8.95
Pork Sandwich: Cuban breaded grilled with succulent roast pork and onions.
- Pan Con Bistec $ 11.95
Steak Sandwich: Palomilla steak, sautéed onions, lettuce, tomatoes, on Cuban bread.
- Pan con Pollo $ 9.95
Chicken Sandwich: Chicken fillet sautéed onions, lettuce, tomatoes and Cuban bread.
- Sandwich Cubano $ 9.50
Cuban Sandwich: Serrano ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, roast pork, mayonnaise on a Cuban bread crispy toasted.
- Medianoche $ 8.95
Midnight Sandwich: Serrano ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, roast pork, mayonnaise on a sweet egg bread roll.
- Pan con Filete de Pescado $10.95
Fish Fillet Sandwich: Fried grouper fillet with lettuce and tomatoes on Cuban bread.
CHICKEN ~ POLLO
- Filete de Pollo ~ Chicken Fillet $13.95
A flatten chicken breast marinated Cuban Style. Cooked until golden topped with sauteed onions.
- Milanesa de Pollo ~ Chicken Milanesa $15.95
Breaded filet fried and topped with a Spanish marinera sauce followed by ham and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Filete de Pollo Empanizado ~ Breaded Chicken Fillet $14.50
Lightly breaded and fried to a golden brown. Crunchy and tasty! Topped with chopped onions and parsley.
- Chicharrones de Pollo ~ Chicken Chunks $12.95
Boneless chunks of breast marinated and deep fried, topped with sauteed onions.
- Chicharrón de Pollo al Ajillo ~ Garlic Chicken Chunks $14.95
ADD SHRIMP $17.95 Boneless chunks of chicken sauteed in olive oil, garlic, spices, bell peppers and onions.
- Pollo al Chimichurri ~ Chicken Chimichurri $14.95
- Vaca Frita de Pollo~Grilled Shredded Chicken $10.95
- Arroz con Pollo (Dos Personas) $25.95
Two 1/2 Chicken with Yellow Rice and sweet Plantains , (serves 2, minimum One Hour preparation time)
- Las Vegas Combination $21.95
A Combination of our most popular entree, Fried Beef, Roast Pork and Chicken Chunks, served with White Rice, Black Beans and Sweet Plantains.
PORK ~ LECHON
- Lechón Asado ~ Roast Pork $12.95
Traditionally our national dish marinated in tasty tropical spices and mojo juice. Oven roasted then grilled with sauteed onions.
- Masas de Cerdo ~ Pork Chunks $13.50
Deep fried pork cubes until golden brown, sprinkled with mojo juice and topped with sauteed onions.
- Chuletas de Cerdo ~ Pork Chops $13.95
Two sliced chops grilled and served with chopped onions and parsley
BEEF ~ CARNES
- Vaca Frita ~ Fried Beef $14.95
A flavorful flank steak cooked on the grilled, topped with sauteed onions
- Bistec de Palomilla $14.95
Our traditional style steak, thin, juicy and very tasty. Served with chopped onions and parsley
- El Trio $22.95
A Combination of our most popular entree, Chicken Fillet, Pork Chop, Palomilla Steak, served with White Rice, Black Beans and Sweet Plantains.
- Bistec Milanesa ~ Milanesa Steak $16.95
A Breaded palomilla steak with a covering of a tasty Creole sauce, topped with fresh ham and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Filetillo ~ Pepper Steak $24.95
Juicy Skirt strips perfectly marinated in bell peppers and onions.
- Bistec Empanizado ~ Breaded Steak $15.95
A breaded palomilla steak fried and topped with chopped onions.
- Churrasco ~ Skirt Steak $29.95
A juicy tender skirt steak, grilled to your liking. Served with chimichurri sauce. Chimichurri: Chopped parsley, green bell peppers, onions, fresh garlic, pepper, oregano, vinegar, dash of salt and Spanish olive oil.
- Ropa Vieja ~ Shredded Beef $13.95
Thinly shredded flank beef cooked in tomato base sauce and marinated in garlic, bell peppers, onions, bay leaves and more. A Cuban Tradition!
- Picadillo ~ Ground Beef $11.95
Cooked in tomato base sauce, marinated in garlic, onions, bell peppers, olives and spices.
SEAFOOD ~ MARISCOS
- Filete de Pescado ~ Fish Fillet $13.95
Fish Fillet lightly breaded in flour either fried or grilled
- Filete de Pescado y Camarones al Ajillo $ 17.95
Enchilados o en Salsa Verde Fish Fillet and Shrimp topped with a choice of scampi, Creole or Green sauce.
- Zarzuela de Mariscos ~ Seafood Mix $28.95
Spanish Seafood Combo, includes Lobster, Clams, Mussels, Scallops, Shrimp and Fish Fillet in Scampi, Creole or Green Sauce.
- Pargo Entero Frito
MARKET PRICE Fried Whole Red Snapper.
- Garlic Shrimp (7) ~ Camarones al Ajillo $15.95
Shrimp sauteed in olive oil, garlic, wine, bell peppers and onions.
- Shrimp Creole (7) ~ Camarones Enchilados $15.95
Shrimp sauteed in olive oil, wine and special red lightly spice creole sauce
- Filete de Pescado a la Mariquita $14.95
Fish Fillet encrusted with plantain breading.
- Filete de Dorado $16.95
Fresh Mahi Mahi cooked on the Grill
- Salmon Fillet ~ Fillete de Salmon $15.95
Fish Salmon cooked on the Grill
- Paella Valenciana Por Persona $28.95
A seafood combination with Yellow Rice and sweet Plantains.